20th Anniversary Letter
New South Wales
- Blue Water Desalination Plant
- Lane Cove Tunnel
- WestConnex – Stage 1B and Stage 2
- Glenfield to Leppington Rail Line
- Northwest Rail Link Tunnels & Station
- Princes Highway Upgrades (multiple)
- Cross City Tunnel
- White Haven Mine
- Coopernook to Herons Creek Bypass
- Shannon Creek Storage Dam
- Glenfield Effluent Diversion Scheme
- Chaffey Dam Expansion
- Pacific Highway Upgrades (multiple)
- Greenvale Dam Safety Upgrade Project
- Lara to Brooklyn Pipeline
- Werribee Treatment Plant
- Regional Project
- Craigieburn Rail Extension
- Hume Hwy Upgrades (multiple)
- South Morang Rail Extension
- Fast Rail Upgrade
- Wollert to Wandong Pipeline
- Tullamarine Freeway Widening
- St Albans to Werribee Pipeline
- Southern Improvement Alliance
- Monash Freeway Upgrade
- Brisbane Airport Link Project
- SWRP South Regional Water Pipeline
- North South Bypass Tunnel
- Caval Ridge Mine
- Gateway Upgrade Project
- Ernest Henry Mine
- Multiple Roadworks projects from the Sunshine Coast to QLD/NSW border
- Clem 7 Tunnel
- Gold Coast Desalination Plant
- Tugun Bypass Gold Coast
- Dalrymple Bay Coal Terminal
- Fairview Pipeline
- Boggo Road Busway Alliance
EA Hire Equipment can also offer our clients the option of utilising the services of our sister company SU Tunnel & Civil Services that has proven capabilities supplying contracting services such as those below, to our client’s projects on a contract basis.
- Shaft excavation and ground support
- Station box excavation and ground support
- Cross passage excavation and ground support
- Bench removal
- Services trenching excavation and installation
- Bulk rock excavation and removal
- Hard rock and sensitive proximity excavation
- Wind Turbine foundations
This also allows our clients to minimise the number of contractors on the project at any one time.
Road Profiler / Planer
- 600hp and 800hp units
- Available with our revolutionary built in dust scrubber technology.
- All available with GPS
Bolting / Drill Rigs
- Atlas Copco T20 Rock Drill/Bolting Rig – fully self-contained and equipped with radio remote control and rod changer
- This drill rig allows for flexible angles and makes even the toughest operation look easy
Electric Rock Cutting Chainsaws
- Start of the art, these units are great for noise and/or vibration sensitive areas and for eliminating vibration travel during rock excavation near sensitive assets, these units are incredibly quiet
- No dust and no water required, low head room with 1700mm cut and 2500mm cut in a single pass
- 20 tonne Telescopic Excavator equipped with a downward 17m reach and fitted with a 0.8m3 clamshell
- 42 tonne Telescopic Excavator equipped with a downward 25m reach and fitted with a 1.3m3 clamshell
- 70 tonne Telescopic Excavator equipped with a downward 40m reach and fitted with a 2.2m3 clamshell
- These machines are more efficient compared to using the crane and kibble method of spoil removal and go much deeper than any large long reach
- 110 and 220 tonne units available in both Direct Drive and Chain Drive configurations. Chain Drives can efficiently cut up to boundary walls eliminating the requirement to trim later with other equipment. Direct Drive is up to 25% more productive.
- With a newly established partnership with Vermeer Australia, EA Hire Equipment can provide our Surface Miners, complete with support from the OEM Australia wide
- With a newly established partnership/JV with Vermeer, EA Hire Equipment can provide any size surface miners, complete with support from the OEM Australia wide
- Available with our revolutionary built in dust scrubber technology
- From 12 Tonne to 110 tonnes, the tracked trencher, handles project’s with high-volume spoil removal through an extra-wide dirt conveyor opening
- Solid rock trenching is more efficient than ever with less wear due to its low=speed, high-torque, splined head shaft motor
- With a newly established partnership/JV with Vermeer, EA Hire Equipment can provide any size of trencher, complete with support from the OEM Australia wide
- Available with tracked 20m3 dust scrubber
EA Hire can provide clients with a diverse range of general equipment from Standard, Zero Swing & Wheeled Excavators, Dozers, Articulated & Rigid Dump Trucks, Loaders, Graders and many more. From construction sized equipment to mining sized equipment.
In addition, EA Hire can also provide our specialised Short Boom & Low-Profile Excavators, ideal for working in tight and low locations.
We also provide the largest fleet of specialised attachments to suit our Excavators, from diamond/tungsten saws, drills, headers/rock grinders, Xcentric rippers, rock breakers to GPS systems as well as many more.
We have recently launched up to date websites for both companies. Please take the time to have a further look at services and products EA/SU has to offer your projects.
EA Hire has a proven track record of supplying fully supported large packages for projects, whether in metropolitan or regional areas. We have a proven track record to deliver to our client’s time after time, continually setting the standards that others follow.
Our equipment is still supported through our experienced and well-resourced Rapid Response Service Team, meaning we are with you on the ground giving you the confidence and security of knowing that our equipment is well supported and maintained. Our gear is up and running while others are still waiting for a response timeframe. That’s standard and all part of the EA Hire advantage.
With our own fleet of heavy equipment haulage floats, we are able to respond to our client’s needs by delivering plant hire machinery quickly and more cost effectively anywhere in Australia with minimal notice. Having our own transport capability provides you with the confidence that you can get the gear you want, where you want it and when you want it, Australia Wide.
Our family owned company would not have been able to grow to what it is today without the continued and valued support of our clients and we look forward to working with you are your team in the future and enjoying the celebrations over the year.
If you require and further information or would like an updated expression of interest or capability statement forward through or require any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0417 804 136.
Goodbye and Good luck.